GDPR Portal will provide a cost-effective solution which will help small and medium-sized organisations comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). It will a have a suite of practical tools enabling organisations to record:
- The types of data, e.g. email addresses, they process and which ones are sensitive or high risk
- How they collect personal data and the associated policies and procedures such as recording consent
- Where they store the data and the related policies around security, retention and deletion
- Who they share the data with and if there are any international transfers
- Subject Access Requests (SARs) and the actions and timelines for the response to the SAR
- Breach notifications and the actions and timelines for notifying the regulator and, where necessary, impacted individuals
If you would like more information or to be kept informed of the launch date then please enter your details below.