GDPR Portal has the tools your organisation needs to manage the process of complying with GDPR
GDPR Portal is cost-effective so it makes sense for even small organisations to use it.
An easy to use and cost effective solution to help your organisation manage its compliance with GDPR
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
GDPR Portal is a cloud-based solution that provides small and medium-sized organisations with a cost-effective solution to help them comply with GDPR.
GDPR Portal has a suite of practical, easy to use tools enabling organisations to record:
- The types of data, e.g. email addresses, they process and which ones are sensitive
- How they collect personal data and the associated policies and procedures such as recording consent
- Where they store the data and the related policies around security, retention and deletion
- Who they share the data with and if there are any international transfers
- Subject Access Requests (SARs) and the actions and timelines for the response to the SAR
- Breach notifications and the actions and timelines for notifying the regulator and, where necessary, impacted individuals