Pricing for GDPR Portal is very simple and transparent:
– Monthly per user cost *
– Minimum of one Administrator user
– Minimum contractual period of one month
– Individual users or the entire account can be cancelled with a minimum of one full month’s notice
* Costs are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate
To encourage organisations to start their preparations as early as possible GDPR Portal is offering ‘early adopter’ discounts. See table below for more information.
User / Administrator£79 / €89 / US$109 per month
A User can create and edit items in:
– Data Types
– Data Categories
– Data Collection
– Data Storage
– Data Sharing
– Policies Checklist
– Subject Requests
In addition to the capabilities of the User, the Administrator can:
– Add or deactivate Users or additional Administrators
– Update the Organisation’s details, e.g. organisation name or address
– Update the payment card details associated with the Organisation Account
Early Adopter Discounts
GDPR doesn’t come into effect until May 2018. To encourage organisations to start their preparations as early as possible GDPR Portal is offering ‘early adopter’ discounts as set out in the following table.
From May 2018 the standard pricing will apply.
|Month||Discount||Cost per User / Administrator *||Cost per Reviewer *|
|February 2018||30%||£55 / €62 / US$76||£14 / €17 / US$21|
|March 2018||20%||£63 / €71 / US$87||£16 / €20 / US$24|
|April 2018||10%||£71 / €80 / US$98||£18 / €22 / US$27|
* The discount will be applied to any amounts invoiced in the month. Costs are subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Payment is via a monthly subscription. We take payments in £ (GBP), € (EUR) and US$.
We accept the following debit and credit cards.
Payments are processed by WorldPay. GDPR Portal does not store payment card details.